"BEYOND NORMAL" ABSTRACTS

THE FIRST LINES OF ALL PUBLISHED "BEYOND NORMAL" POSTS, ALLOW EASY BROWSING OF THE WHOLE BLOG.

1:: 1::

الأحد، أكتوبر ٣١، ٢٠٠٤

Ossama Bin Moore!!

Ossama (Osama) Bin Moore

This is the first time ever I write an English post in this Arabic blog*. I thought, however, that it is important to summarize -in English- my latest post about Bin Laden's latest tape.

I am so surprised that some respectable media figures are trying to analyze whether this tape will enhance or threaten Bush's lead in the polls. To me, it's obviously a pro-Bush event.
While some conspiracy-theory sites think the tape may be fake- and they may be right, I can't confirm that and I can't agree or disagree. What amazes me is the timing.

Click here to read the rest of the article.

eXTReMe Tracker